Boutique music agency based in Tempe
· Expand music industry knowledge in the field of live music bookings
· Build relationships with managers, festivals, promoters, artists and venues DUTIES:
· Schedule appointments and meetings and be across the day to day work of the agent
· Liaise with venues, managers, promoters and ticketing agencies
· Handle logistical aspects of all national tours, including strategizing, budgeting, ticketing, and settlements
· Be able to multi-task and have a strong work ethic, with an emphasis on attention to detail
Come and join our fast paced office, where we look after the live music careers of some of the country's biggest artists, and buzzworthy new acts. From RUFUS and Boy & Bear, to Tkay Maidza and Japanese Wallpaper, plus everything else in between!
Good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills are required, as well as a good knowledge of contemporary music and the music industry.
The role will be assisting one of the agents in the office 5 days a week.
Prior experience in a similar position will be viewed favourably, however we are mainly after someone who is passionate about the music industry, is a keen learner with great attention to detail, and has a general knowledge of music venues & festivals in Australia.
Please email your CV and a cover letter including your top 5 favourite artists (international or Australian) to Tel: 02 8577 6977